Here at Linfox, we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defense. Shape the future of logistics with industry-leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Linfox requires 2up drivers to safely move temperature-controlled freight between Adelaide and Darwin. Offered on a permanent and full-time basis out of Adelaide.
- Fantastic opportunity for you to secure a permanent fulltime role
- Join a large iconic company committed to safety and career development
- Substantial 2up trip allowance included
- Opportunity to drive new vehicles
- Use of modern technology
Are you the one?
This role would suit MC drivers experienced with triple road trains and 2up driving.
- Current MC license essential
- History of safe work practices
- 2up driving experience preferred
- Proactive approach and positive attitude
- Recruitment involves criminal history check and full medical including drug & alcohol test
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com