Here at Linfox, we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry-leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Linfox’s Defence contract currently have opportunities available for experienced storeworkers based in Amberley, QLD. Reporting to the site supervisor, you will be responsible for general store worker duties wherein you will be required to utilise Warehouse management and defence systems as a key part of your role. Key areas:
- Participating in and committing to Safety Standards and requirements at all times
- Operation of computer terminals to conduct administrative and storeperson duties
- Potential utilisation of counterbalance, high reach & order picker forklifts during day-to-day activities
- Storing and packing of goods and materials in accordance with procedures and regulations
- Processing of reports and paperwork utilizing Warehouse Management systems
Are you the one?
- Having a valid LF or LO licence would be beneficial (not essential)
- Strong experience and familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience as a warehouse operator in a similar role
- Experience operating counterbalance, high reach & order picker forklifts
- Familiarity with warehousing processes and procedures
- Strong commitment and focus on safety
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com
Applicants will require eligibility to obtain a minimum level of Baseline security clearance as determined by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA), which may include the ability to obtain Australian citizenship. Maintenance of this level of clearance at all times during employment in this position is an inherent requirement of the role.