Here at Linfox, we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry-leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Exciting opportunities are available for full time experienced heavy vehicle mechanics to join our fleet maintenance team at our Perth Airport. Key areas:
- Driving the Linfox safety standards always, and ensuring that Vision ZERO is a daily focus
- Servicing and maintenance including identifying faults on transport equipment
- Ensuring the presentation of the Linfox equipment is maintained at a high standard
- Working collaboratively with the service centre manager and team to ensure solid communication is maintained always
Are you the one?
To be successful in this role you will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and commitment to ensure work is completed to a high standard. You can demonstrate:
- Mechanical trade qualification as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic is essential
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Must be a team player and understand the importance of safety and compliance
- Proven experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic
- Previous fleet and/or trailer maintenance and servicing experience
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com