Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
What does the job look like?
We are seeking an experienced storeperson to support our team. Key areas:
- Ensure total compliance to all company safety processes and procedures
- Accurate processing of BHP back freight from multiple sites. This includes catalogued repairable spares, service exchange as well as free text materials
- Assist with BHP inventory management, including but not limited to; cycle counting, picking, packing and processing transfer orders for site
- Record and manage non-conformances (QM) in SAP
- Operate counter-balance forklifts and reach truck forklifts
- Liaise with the customer and vendors to achieve the desired outcome
Are you the one?
For this key role, it is essential you are committed to Linfox LIFT values and promoting a safe work environment. You can demonstrate:
- Experience and understanding of R&I West warehouse procedures
- Forklift license – Highly desirable
- An excellent work ethic with willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt to and implement change
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Intermediate computer skills and an understanding of SAP system an advantage
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com