About the position
The Linfox Operational Training department is currently recruiting a passionate and self-motivated Operations Trainer to join their team in Erskine Park, NSW.
Linfox is an industry leader with regards to workplace training, and this role will play an integral part in continuing the development of our people. You will be an individual that enjoys welcoming new people into the team, be part of a National training team that is responsible for delivering engaging training to our workforce and working with stakeholders to support their training needs to maintain a strong safety culture.
Reporting to the Training Manager, responsibilities of the role include;
- Participating and committing to Safety Standards and COR requirements at all times
- Performing training with new and existing employees on a variety of equipment
- Delivering practical and classroom-based training to Linfox employees
- Ensure training and assessment records are processed timely and accurately
- Travelling to Metro and Regional sites to implement training solutions as required
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures
- Build and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders
- Provide mentoring to business unit trainers to support their development
Are you the one?
- Previous experience in a similar role with the flexibility to work a variety of hours
- Current Certificate IV Training and Assessment (upgraded TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Heavy Vehicle Licence (HC minimum) MC (desirable)
- HRW LF Class Licence (desirable)
- Current or equivalent Certificate III in Driver Operations, Logistics (desirable)
- Ability to develop and review training packages or willingness to learn
- Understanding of RTO regulations and standards
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills with great attention to detail
- Competent using MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude and actively seek to assist your co-workers in achieving targets
What can we offer you?
- Access to Linfox's Health and Wellness programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Novated Lease opportunities
- Clothing and travel discounts
If you are passionate about helping others and enjoy interacting with a variety of people, then we encourage you to apply!
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com