Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
The Test Lead is responsible for the actioning and management of the agreed Linfox testing framework and methodology within individual IT projects and BAU activities including CRS, defect fixes, upgrades and new releases. This includes ensuring the use of agreed testing tools (both manual and automated), the centralising of test artefacts and adherence to the Linfox testing governance framework across all development teams and their processes. Key areas:
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reporting as required by Testing Services and/or individual Projects and Product Owners
- Responsible for the creation, management and maintenance of reusable Testing artefacts in HP ALM and other Testing tools as required for WS Products and Projects
- Develop the test plans, summary reports and daily reporting for individual projects, maintenance, defect/incident remediation, upgrades, patching, change requests and minor works as assigned
- Train and mentor assigned testing resources in the test toolset, standards and processes across independent projects
- Develop regression test suites for projects/BAU requests, CRs, upgrades and enhancements and automate where applicable
- Manage project-based or customer-requested non-functional testing in line with documented project requirements, by engaging with QA and Testing Services Performance Test Team
Are you the one?
As an experienced Test Lead you can demonstrate:
- Strong business process knowledge of Supply Chain, Logistics and Warehousing
- Sound understanding of SDLC & STLC Process
- Expertise in Costing, Estimation and Vendor/Contract management
- Must have testing experience in SAP based logistics/warehousing projects, with preferred exposure to SAP WM/EWM
- Experience in developing QA artifacts (Test Plan/Strategy, Test Estimations, Test cases, traceability matrix, etc.)
- Should Possess Good Collaboration skill within or across the testing team
- Demonstrated experience in testing methodologies
- Must have experience in Test Management Tools (HP ALM, Jira)
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers