Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
In this role, you will manage the day to day operations of our Intermodal site located in Tennant Creek NT. This is a permanent and full time role working Sunday – Friday. Key areas:
- Participate and commit to Safety Standards and Chain of Responsibility requirements at all times
- Load and unload the trains, using forklift and reach stack machine
- Complete basic administration duties as required
- Regular communication with other sites in the network
Are you the one?
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy working autonomously and thrive when working under pressure. You are solutions and customer-focused, maintaining positive relations with both internal and external customers. You can demonstrate:
- A commitment to safety in everything you do
- Previous experience in a similar role within the transport or heavy industry preferred
- Flexibility with hours as role revolves around train times
- Forklift and reach stack licenses preferred
- Computer literate with ability to use systems
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com