Here at Linfox, we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry-leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
About the position
An exciting opportunity is available for a full-time permanent Heavy Vehicle Mechanic to join our Fleet Maintenance team located at our Erskine Park Workshop. This is an afternoon shift position from 3 pm to 11 pm Monday to Friday plus Saturdays as required. This is a unique opportunity to work with Australia’s largest privately-owned logistics company. Key areas:
- Driving the Linfox Safety Standards always, and ensuring that vision ZERO is a daily focus
- General maintenance including but not restricted to replenishing fluids, vehicle refuelling and lubricating, washing and identifying faults on the equipment during servicing time
- Liaising with external providers to ensure major repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Following up on outstanding services and repairs in addition to escalating issues.
- Working collaboratively with the Workshop Manager and team to ensure solid communication is maintained always
Are you the one?
- Mechanical trade qualification as a Heavy vehicle mechanic is essential
- Must be a team player and understand the importance of safety and compliance
- 4+ years of proven experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic
- Previous fleet and/or trailer maintenance and servicing experience
- HR truck licence (or above) & LF forklift ticket would be advantageous
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers