Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
We are looking for experienced MC truck drivers with B-Double experience to safely deliver general freight to our stores and distribution centres locally within the Melbourne Metro area and some regional areas. This role will be based in Somerton Victoria, and you will be required to work Monday to Friday on day shift starting between 04:00 – 08:00 with your shifts ranging from 8 hours up to 12 hours, Weekend work may also be included, as necessary.
- Deliver general freight locally within Melbourne Metro area
- Daily prestart checks, including refueling & maintaining truck interior
- Comply with Linfox’s coupling & uncoupling procedures
- Ensure loads are restrained appropriately
- Communicate effectively with other drivers, supervisors & customers where needed
- Commit to Linfox Safety Standards at all times to ensure that Vision Zero is a daily focus
Are you the one?
- Open MC License with BFM
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in local delivery
- Familiarity with Melbourne Metro area
- The ability to manage your fatigue
- History of safe work practices
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com