Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ISW Supervisor holds responsibility for the Integrated Storage Warehouse across safety, service, cost, people and customer relationship performance. This position will operate across Monday – Friday, 6am-2pm. Key Areas:
- Maintain an efficient and cost-effective warehouse team to ensure that the Linfox contracted outcomes are achieved in the most safe, timely, efficient and cost-effective manner to both Linfox and the customer.
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement of warehouse operations
- Manage workforce effectively to ensure adequate and cost-effective resourcing, managing workforce headcount, absenteeism, leave utilisation and performance
- Continue to maintain training requirements for direct reports through Linfox Operational Training
- Daily and Weekly key performance reporting and analysis to ensure an efficient and cost-effective warehouse operation.
- Ensure effective communication between Linfox, customer, employees and contractors.
Are you the one?
We are looking for an experienced Supervisor that has previous warehouse/operations management experience in a similar environment. You can demonstrate:
- Have exceptional leadership and people management skills, with capacity for team and personal development
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT/Computer skills, exposure to SAP will be highly regarded
- A solid understanding of distribution processes including Stock control, inbound/outbound processing, transport portal booking, back freight processing & quality control
- Strong analytical skills to plan resources effectively and analyse KPI’s
- High level safety focus will be essential
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers