Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
We are seeking a number of experienced store persons with a strong focus on service delivery and safety. Due to on-going customer growth, there is now a requirement to expand our operations and create a new PM shift team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and make a real difference. If you are a seasoned warehouse store person with forklift experience this is a great opportunity for you. Other Key Areas include:
- Carrying out picking, receipting, inventory and stock control of a range of products
- Participating and committing to Safety Standards and COR requirements at all times.
- Packing and despatching to customer demands
- Manage and maintain the data entry of all work carried out
- Assist with stock discrepancies and investigations as required
- Issuing counter demands
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within contractual time frames
Are you the one?
If you are self-motivated and enjoy the day to day challenges a fast paced environment can offer then this is the role for you. We can offer you continued career progression and ongoing learning opportunities to help you succeed and reach your potential. You can demonstrate:
- Committed to safe working practices
- Current LF or LO licence with experience
- Experience with inventory management systems
- Experience with automated Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Willing to work as a part of a team and support other employees
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills & high attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com
Applicants will require eligibility to obtain a minimum level of Baseline security clearance as determined by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA), which may include the ability to obtain Australian citizenship. Maintenance of this level of clearance at all times during employment in this position is an inherent requirement of the role.