Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
We are seeking highly motivated and safety focused HR, HC & MC licensed drivers for our Resources and Industrial business based at Hazelmere. With positions available across morning and afternoon shifts, there is plenty of work to go around. The work is predominantly mining freight across the Perth metro network. We are particularly interested in drivers experienced with mining freight and its load restraint.
Site management take pride in looking after their drivers and there is good opportunity for career development if you want to progress with your driving career.
- Driving the commitment to Linfox Safety Standards at all times, and ensuring that Vision Zero is a daily focus
- Safe and compliant load restraint techniques
- Comply with the Linfox coupling & uncoupling procedures
- Provide excellent customer service and represent Linfox in a professional manner
Are you the one?
If you have great communication skills and safety at the forefront and can demonstrate:
- Possess HR, HC or MC
- Forklift license is preferred
- Load restraint experience
- Flexible approach and positive attitude
- History of safe work practices
- Good customer service and communication skills
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include, but not be limited to, a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers