Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
The Customer Liaison Officer is the conduit between the Linfox business and its customers within Government contracts. This is a permanent role based in Huntingwood and St Marys. Key areas:
- Serve as the point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Liaise with warehouse and transport personnel to enhance operational efficiency
- Support all key account functions; compliance, claim handling, problem solving & other contractually agreed services
- Carry out service failure/complaint investigations and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate continuous improvements for the customer to achieve a competitive edge.
Are you the one?
You’re passionate about your customers, a strong communicator and have a background in logistics, warehousing and/or transport. You are known for being great to work with and enjoy a fast paced work environment. You can demonstrate:
- Experience leading and developing a team of employees
- Knowledge of Warehousing and RF Systems, Microsoft Office and Inventory Control Function Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers
Applicants will require eligibility to obtain a minimum level of Baseline security clearance as determined by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA), which may include the ability to obtain Australian citizenship. Maintenance of this level of clearance at all times during employment in this position is an inherent requirement of the role.