Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Based in Lytton, we are on the lookout for a Transport Allocator to join our team. Working on our PM shift (2PM -10PM, Monday to Friday), you will support the team in allocating, load planning and dispatching metropolitan deliveries. Key areas:
- Managing the daily allocations and deliveries
- Ensure daily reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Data entry and various administrative tasks
- Liaising with customers to build strong relationships and advise of any changes
- Monitoring drivers’ fatigue – this includes drivers declaration and run sheet checks
- Fully utilise all provided operational tools (JDA, FoxTrax and SWIFT application)
Are you the one?
We are seeking interest from candidates who have experience within this field and are looking to progress their career. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual, with a desire to develop their existing skillset whilst working for an iconic, progressive, and innovative Australian company. Attitude, energy, reliability and excellent communication skills are key prerequisites of this great career opportunity.
You can demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a similar role involving transport load planning, driver allocating or fleet allocating desirable
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – experience with TMS highly regarded
- Strong geographical knowledge of the Southeast Queensland and Northern NSW area
- Highly organised with the ability to work calmly and efficiently in a very high-pressure environment
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers