Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
What's in it for you?
- $1k Sign on Bonus
- Permanent rate: $29/hr; Casual rate: $36/hr
- Penalty rates and OT
- 10.75% super
What does the job look like?
Linfox chilled warehouse in Bentley requires several safety focused storepeople to support the team to meet customer requirements, Monday to Saturday. Key areas:
- Participate and commit to Safety Standards and Chain of Responsibility requirements at all times
- Picking and packing loads as required to meet customer demand
- Operate counterbalance & high reach forklift
- Use of RF scanners and complete data entry tasks into WMS
- Take part in all safety meetings and training
- Provide efficient and effective customer service
Are you the one?
You are a highly motivated and committed warehouse operator looking for your next opportunity with a great organisation like Linfox. You can demonstrate:
- A commitment to safety in everything you do
- An understanding of warehouse practices, ideally in a chilled warehouse
- Forklift license essential, high reach experience preferred
- Experience with WMS desired
- Ability to work well both alone and in a team environment
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com