Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Linfox’s Intermodal Business Unit is currently seeking a motivated HC driver to join their rail operation based in Mackay Queensland. The current hours for this role will be Monday to Friday (every second Saturday) starting at 5am. Key areas:
- Participating and committing to Safety Standards and COR requirements at all times.
- Loading and unloading of containers and trucks
- Metro deliveries to docks & hand unloads
- General yard duties
Are you the one?
If you are self-motivated and enjoy the day to day challenges a fast-paced environment can offer, then this is the role for you. We can offer you continued career progression and ongoing learning opportunities to help you succeed and reach your potential. You can demonstrate:
- Current and valid HR/HC licence
- Blue scope steel trained preferred
- History of safe work practices
- Familiarity with Mackay metro area
- Responsible manual handling experience
- Proactive approach and positive attitude
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com