Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Linfox's Resources and Industrial Business require an experienced triple road train driver (MC Licensed) to move bulk fuel and mining freight. This is an 8/6 FIFO roster from Perth to Pilbara. Key areas:
- Participate and commit to Safety Standards and COR requirements at all times
- Operate triple road trains to safely move fuel and ugly mining freight
- Safe and compliant load restraint techniques
- Provide excellent customer service
Are you the one?
To be successful in this role you are a competent triple road train operator experienced with both fuel and general freight. You can demonstrate:
- History of safe work practices
- MC & Forklift, Dangerous Goods and SLP licenses essential
- Experience operating triple road trains
- Experience working in the WA Pilbara region
- A good attitude and customer focus
- A flexible approach to tasks and be willing to help out where required
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com