Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to work in our Resource & Industrial business unit based at Hazelmere, WA. This position would suit someone who is willing to work within a team environment whilst presenting a favourable first impression to all our internal and external customers. Key areas:
- Courteously greeting visitors in adherence to security procedures relating to sign-in and visitor passes
- Maintaining reception area, ensuring the level of presentation in all areas of the front desk is excellent
- Operating a busy switchboard in a professional and efficient manner in accordance with Linfox policy and taking clear and concise messages
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained for office supplies, and consumables kept in the admin building
- Uploading and renaming service documents using filing protocol and uploading to SharePoint
- Entering data into excel spreadsheets
- Assisting the site managers with procurement processes, getting quotes from vendors, and administrative tasks when required
Are you the one?
With an impressive telephone manner, a positive professional attitude, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a large-sized organisation
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to demonstrate initiative in a busy environment
- A high standard of presentation and grooming
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 08:00 to 14:30
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers