Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Based in Erskine Park, and reporting to the Operations Manager we are seeking a collaborative leader who enjoys problem solving, customer engagement and developing staff. You will be adaptable in a fast-paced environment and a self-motivator who enjoys working within a supportive and inclusive team. Working together with your team you'll be responsible for maintaining an efficient and productive warehouse operation whereby every decision you make will be driven by safety, service and cost. Partnering closely with the Operations Manager, you will be well positioned to ensure we exceed operational and service metrics while finding opportunities to introduce continuous improvement initiatives. Key areas:
- Analyse KPI Reporting both weekly and monthly to improve productivity in line with financial budgets
- Allocate resources/labor dynamically as per the volume requirements and priorities
- Manage productivity on shift per site targets
- Undertake observations and provide coaching and advice to assist people in maintaining a safe workplace
- Ensure 100% of orders picked, packed and despatched on time
Are you the one?
You will be able to shape an inclusive and accountable culture in a fast-paced environment and will have proven experience providing leadership and effective commercial and operational decision making. This is a one year contract with potential for ongoing employment. Monday – Friday 5:00am – 1:30pm You can demonstrate:
- Experience in similar role within either a multiuser 3PL environment or major FMCG customer site
- Previous P&L management experience with solid understanding of financial drivers and cost control
- End to end warehouse knowledge across Receiving, Put away, Picking, Replenishment, Returns & Despatch
- An organised and systematic approach to work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across a range of organizational levels
- Knowledge of SAP (WMS) is highly desirable
At Linfox, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where people can perform at their best. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), ages, religions, abilities, gender identities and sexual orientations.
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers