Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Use your pharmaceutical experience and knowledge to help us innovate on cutting edge projects that will shape the future of logistics. Work with leading technology partners using the latest systems. Create solutions that are industry-first or world-first. Anything’s possible with a Linfox career.
Our established Healthcare division seeks a highly experienced Validation Manager. The primary responsibility of the Validation Manager is to ensure that our facilities, systems and processes are maintained in a validated state, documented to be fit for purpose and compliant with current TGA regulatory and customer requirements. Key Areas:
- Development and ongoing management of the Validation Quality System and Validation Master Plan to meet TGA and Customer requirements
- Qualification and validation of facilities, equipment and cold chain packaging
- Provide Computer Systems Validation (CSV) expertise and oversight of Validation documentation and project input to the Healthcare business
- Manage calibration program and oversight of the maintenance program (in consultation with Facilities Management)
- Undertake Project Management activities for new solutions including IT and processes, and new site validation activity
Are you the one?
As an experienced and passionate Validation Manager, you can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Supply Chain position will be essential
- Degree qualification in a relevant field that encompasses; IT, Engineering, Health Sciences, Project or Business Management
- Exposure to project management including effective planning, communication, follow up, undertake tasks to achieve objectives
- Change/management, qualification and validation of equipment facilities, computer systems and cold chain packaging and transport is highly desirable
- Knowledge of IT system is a requirement and exposure to SAP is highly desirable
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers